Monday, April 30, 2012

Praise Him in the Dance



Ps 150:4-6
Praise Him with the timbrel and dance ;
Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!
Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with clashing cymbals!
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.
Praise the LORD!




Ps 149:3
Let them praise His name with the dance ;
Let them sing praises to Him with the timbrel and harp.



Eccl 3:4
A time to weep,
And a time to laugh;
A time to mourn,
And a time to dance



Jer 31:13
"Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance ,
And the young men and the old, together;
For I will turn their mourning to joy,
Will comfort them,
And make them rejoice rather than sorrow.



Ps 30:11
You have turned for me my mourning into dancing ;
You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness



2 Sam 6:14
Then David danced  before the LORD with all his might; and David was wearing a linen ephod.


No comments:

Post a Comment