Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's a Start

Rebekah says I need a blog. When I picked up my laptop today, there was a web page open to create a blogger account. I figured that was a hint, since she has been trying to get me to start a blog since she started hers. So, I created a blogger account. Hopefully, future blog posts will be more interesting than this, but at least it's a start.




I just finished school with the little ones for today. Rebekah is avoiding her school work. Jessikah is pretending to do hers (and she just came down to tell me that "School was created by the devil"). At least Justin does his homework like a good child should - although he is not a child since he just turned 18.



Lucas and Elijah are happily playing Duplo. Arianah keeps trying to get to my keyboard but we distracted her with a cookie. Now I need to start unpacking some more boxes. I think I will work on the pretty things in the great room today. I have to do something because I am so tired of having my stuff in boxes. We started packing over 6 months ago, so I am ready to be done with boxes. I have to get to work since our friends with almost as many kids as us (who is that crazy, anyway?) are coming over this afternoon. And, since Arianah required another cookie to divert her from my keyboard, I am ending this post now.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not avoiding school! I just didn't feel like doing it a that moment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missi,

    So glad to see you've started a blog! It'll be fun to keep up with your family. Post some pictures of that baby - she must be about walking by now, right?

    We loved the family update that you sent out. All my children especially enjoyed reading it. I don't know if I am going to do one this year... I feel like I say everything on my blog, maybe I should just send out a slip of paper with my blog url that says for more info see this link!? :)

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *smile* Yes, at times I think I agree with Jessikah. And really, sometimes we /don't/ feel like doing it at the moment. But we /do/ plan on getting around to tackling it...someday. :)

    Cute blog!

    Serenity :)

    ReplyDelete