Thursday, May 28, 2009

Road Trip - Part 1

I haven't blogged recently and Rebekah tells me that I should be blogging.  After all, we have a lot going on lately.  The kids and I are on a whirlwind road trip while my hubby is enjoying a trip to Israel.  We left Sunday afternoon, and since then we have been through California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming.  We have seen Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park (my personal favorite) and Yellowstone (beautiful!).  We have gone 1200+ miles since we left and the kids are doing great.  I'm not going to upload pictures right now because it takes too long, but if  you go to Rebekah's blog, you'll see some pictures there.  Hopefully I'll have a chance to post pictures soon.

The kids have been such great travellers.  They are really enjoying all the sights and activities.  This trip has been an incredible blessing.  Hopefully we can share some of these places with Jim later.  I see camping in our future.

2 comments:

  1. You should have stopped by while in Montana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually thought about it. We just hit the corner of Montana before entering Yellowstone.

    ReplyDelete