1. Finish preparing garden beds. The kids and I made lots of progress today. 4 out of 5 beds are finished and they have chosen what they want to plant.
2. Finish weeding the parkway in the front yard. Most of the yard is finished, but I have to keep up with the maintenance or it gets out of hand.
3. Take 6 kids to the dentist.
4. Sew a skirt. I've had the fabric sitting around for a couple of months. I guess I should sew already.
5. Buy plant for the front yard. It's really looking nice. I need to get some annuals to put in for more color.