Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Plague 2 - Frogs

So, today's plague is frogs.  (Exodus 8:1-12) There are frogs everywhere!  The kids always have fun with this one.  After they wake up to find frogs everywhere, they start putting them other places.  Elijah wanted frogs in his cereal bowl this morning.  That is, of course, after a frog poured out of the cereal container into his bowl.  Some were in the ice maker.  We balanced frogs on the refrigerator door so they would fall when the door was opened.  Everyone gets creative and has fun.

Frogs in the bird cage.


Frogs in the bathroom.  They must have climbed out of the drain.


Frogs on the stairs.  They're invading everywhere.


Frogs in the refrigerator.


Frogs in the cereal bowl.


And frogs in the cupboard.


They're everywhere!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! Oh, the days when my children were younger and we did this!

    I still use all my 'plagues' during our family 'telling' on the night of the passover. Sunglasses for the darkness is a big hit! I look forward to seeing your days unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found your blog thru your daughter's blog :) i clicked here for more on the plagues- fantastic!! what a great learning tool! i shall be using this in my home with my 7 children. thank you ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete